Letter to Environmental Warriors!
I hope all is well!
As a support to the Environmental issues of Boracay Island and to establishment’s representative so that they may be refreshed and to understand more on how to fill out the SMR or Self- Monitoring Report and CMR or Compliance Monitoring Report. We are inviting all the PCO Boracay registered members to please join us for our “Exclusive Pollution Control Officers Refresher Course Training for SMR / CMR REPORT FOR April 2019.
WHEN: March 14, 2019, Thursday
TIME: 01:30 PM
WHERE: Conference Room, Astoria Current, Station 1, Boracay Island
ORGANIZED BY: PCO Officers with the assistance of EMB Personnel
SPEAKER/TRAINER: Chief Engr. Agustin L. Brotarlo Jr. of Astoria Current
The main gist of this refresher course is on how to property and accurately fill out the module accurately based on the actual data gathered from the covered months of the quarter. One serious act of change is to realize the value of our job as PCO/MH of the establishment, we are playing a very essential role in the future. Now, accept your duties and responsibilities as part of our changing world. Be a PCO by the act, not by the title!
In line with, we will submit our SMR First Quarter on April 15, 2019.
Question: Who are those entitled to avail the Refresher Course Program?
Answer: PCO official members of the group with the membership fee pre-payment of Php 200.00 and (Php300.00 for the PCO T-shirt [Optional]).
How to avail the Refresher Program?
1. Accomplish the online PCO Boracay Group registration form. You can download it at this link: http://bit.ly/PCO-ONLINE-REGISTRATION-FROM
2. Give the Membership fee of Php 200.00 to the PCO Boracay Group Treasurer, Mz. Elvie De la Cruz of G Executive Hotel with contact Number +63 (36) 390-2016 / +63 (36) 288-3300 or see the location on this link: http://bit.ly/G-EXECUTIVE-HOTEL-LOCATION-CONTACT
Since we have announced the membership filing and fee since last year, so, we are giving a deadline for the registration until March 07, 2019 12noon.
1. Bring your own ballpen and notebook
2. Print out and bring your own Module 1-6. Downloadable from PCO Boracay Group Page
3. Copy of Electric bills for the months of December 2018, January and February 2019
4. Copy of Hazwaste Certificate
5. Copy of Permit To Operate
6. Copy of Hazardous Waste number list (ex. HW D406 for busted bulb)
7. Copy of Water bills for the months of December 2018, January and February 2019
We will send an official invitation to your provided email address, kindly confirm your attendance through email.
We look forward to seeing you there!
COACH RM Q. LOBATON
CHAIRMAN – PCO BORACAY